Friday, February 1, 2008

My favorite

I have to say that Febuary is my favorite month. Why you say, well because my birthday is on the 26th, I will be 36 this year but it is ok. So far it has been good, this year in Sept. I will have been in Louisiana 3 years. You know I often wonder who else was born on this day, not celeberties but people that have made a differance in life, scholars, sceintist, engineers, but more than that Soulwinners, preachers, evangalist and other great Christians.
So dont forget, if you feel like you forgot something this month, It's my Birthday, so don't forget.
Funny how I once forgot to tell my wife happy birthday one year and man was I feeling bad. I got to my job there in Texas an my dad asks me how old is Melinda, and it clicked. Well I never forgot it since and hope not to again.


“Men don't care what's on TV. They only care what else is on TV.”
Jerry Seinfeld

2 comments:

juan said...

36 man senior citizen discount, lol, U forgot her b-day ahh man did she ever let you forget it.

juan said...

man 3 years time flies