Saturday, February 2, 2008

That old path

I have been walking down this old path now for 10 years now and I have to say it has been filled with joy.
after talking to my brother just for a breif moment makes me happy that it has been worth every step.
After speaking to an old freind down in the valley yesterday made me rejoice that I did not resists pleadings to get out of the church I got saved at, I should have listened the first 2 times but I am glad that God never gave up on me. This old freind told me of the things ungodly he is doing and I wondered," what will it take." I thought of the people still envolved there and the signs of unfriutfulness, I remember the man I looked to inspire me but not even serving the Lord anymore. I often wonder what is happening down their, will God send forth revival, will God find a man, a man to fill in the gap.

Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
To many an hedge has been broken, to many the serpent has been bitting, to many pits, Will God not send forth revival,
We can have meetings after meetings but will there not be a burden, a burden for lost sinners a burden for lost daddys and mommys, were are the bus kids, were are the little boogers at,
will God not reveive us again.
I believe God wants to send down the fire of revival, If I didnt beleive that, then I would stop preaching.
Jennings needs to see real Christians, A people for God, Help me God I need you!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro I read through some of your posts and all I can say his Praise the Lord. I got a blessing from reading your blog. I look forward to seeing what else the Lord gives you. Thanks for coming by my blog I am thankful when I get a new reader that gets a blessing.

Bro Tim

The Preacher said...

I am encouraged by Bro. Tim keep it up. I to look forwar to your posts