Sunday, February 10, 2008

There is devils.

There is one lucifer, but there are devils in the midst,
Yesterday me and the preacher (Buddy Howard)went on visitation. Before we went visisting we stoped at our wives work to leave some water, While inside he asked a man that they call crazy Dave if he is saved, He aint crazy he just needs Jesus. Went I came outside Bro.Buddy told me he is not sure if he is saved, so I gave him the gospel, started preaching right there in the sidewalk, You see I know Dave and he is a freind, he even knows me by name. I once gave him some home made cookies but hadnt had the liberty to tell him the Gospel, well I did then and it was on, he told me," John I will wait till I am dead,". I told him by then it will be to late for he will be in hell. He listened to me as I shared with him my testimony and how Jesus could save him. Right then I spotted a Sodomite coming towards us, and the Spirit told me he had devils, he came right close to us, I told Dave,"Am I your freind," he said yes, I then asked him if he thought I would lie to him. He said I know you wouldnt lie to me, I went on to tell him that there are devils amongst us, I didnt in noway turn and point this Sodomite out, I kept my eyes on Dave, I told him there are devils that will try to tell him that I am lieing to him. I went on drawning nigh to God, submiting to Him and guess what that devil possed man fled.I went on praising God, I wish I could tell you that Dave got saved but he told me later, I told him it could be to late. Now I could have led him in a pollycracker prayer and claimed another, But I rather let Jesus claim him. I told him before we left that I loved him and that he can call on Jesus right there were he was eating is tuna, and he said he would. I dont know if that was the last invitation for Dave but I prayed for him this morning, I prayed that the next time I see him he would be rejoicing in Jesus name. No telling how many he could win to Christ.

4 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten chills, but I did.

juan said...

will be praying for Dave

The Preacher said...

there is a devil and i an glad that we have a way to resist the old devil, just submit to him.

dave needs those prayers

Anonymous said...

Bro yes everywhere we turn today it seems like someone has devils. I would say thank God you just didn't get him to pray that would have been worse for him. I pray God saves dave.

Bro Tim