Thursday, January 31, 2008

It didnt seem that long,

Well I have enjoyed this trip so much, The blogging the posting the commenting. It was all good and well. We got to see alot of our selves this past month. I really enjoyed my freinds coming over and visiting, enjoyed my Brothers look on life, Robs on and off antics, it was all well. I will continual posting but not like this month but I will keep going. Seems like before it was every now and then, My wife would even enjoy the reading,
When you first asked me to start one I wasnt sure how to do this but I learned, through this I even type a little faster. So thank you Jay(my brother)
I can even type certians letters without looking at the keys, so I know that has helped.
I mean it was fun. I wish I could get into the jaiku but maybe that will be later, I know Juan and Jay are big on that and I was even encouraged when I saw that Rob added me to his contact, so we will see,
I will be posting more of my outlines and other outlines that has helped me, I hope by doing so will help someone or help some study the word of God. I neither take credit for the outlines so anybody can use them.
Having Juan and DeeDee come over was great even though Juan broke my wifes finger twisted her other finger, jammed her finger made her little toe bleed, pushed her to the wall, kicked her and so on and so on.
she even has a big bruise on her arm, Poor Princess.
I am sorry I wasnt much on the commenting part but I read and enjoyed yalls post, all of yall who were part of the 31 day trail, and remember no money back gaureantee.

3 comments:

juan said...

@ preacher the ABAD was fun so was going over there to see you guys, Navajo, Chavez-Chavez, & your wife is lying there was no bloody toe, talk about bruises on my arm when she pinches. Now every time I hear a dog bark I think of a person, or even when I see a chicken peck, trying to peck you to death. lol. Sooorreeey

Sal said...

and John was the only one that didnt miss a day!!

thats cool bro.

it was really cool reading your blog my brother the father.... i mean preacher...

:-)

The Preacher said...

@juan i am not to sure what ABAD but i am sure it was fun. Navajo people! i told my mom about it and she was like you are not that dark, i told her no mom they just see with a white eye...

@sal it was cool and thank you for the challenge