Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On the road again,

Well our friends are on the road, they left about 533am this morning. They should be near or past Beaumont Texas. Just pray for them please that God keep them safe and awareness, I know Juan is tired, We didn't get much sleep while they were here.
8 years this month we have known each other, we have seen our children grow up together. And it seems so weird that it has been that long. I remember seeing Juan in the back row at church just crying sometimes, just rejoicing for what God has done for him. They have been there for us as we have been there for them, and I pray we will always be able to count on each other.
He helped me this week an I helped him this week with our vehicles, It is to bad though I had to dirty my tools though(jk) or as you guys say, "pfffft", Oh man I got spit on my screen.
Thanks again De Leon family, it was fun.

5 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

LOL about the SPIT on your screen!!

The Preacher said...

i still dont understand why the pffft, oops get it again.

juan said...

pffft, night at the roxbery, i think, it was fun bro I was almost tempted to call work to see how things were going , but i didnt, they called me hehe. Our kids have grown up together & when they are together they do act up a bit more, but i let it slide to a point, hehe, Yeah I remember that day in the back of the baptist church under conviction for what God has done for me, you were wearing that bolo tie oops was i not to mention the bolo tie, hehe

Adriana Sujey said...

LOL!

The Preacher said...

i was proud of that bolo man,