Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The New Birth

Last nights meeting was awsome we had 2 more come to get saved and I am so happy to say that my son was 1o and he got saved, He came during the invitation adn prayed to the Lord Have Mercy on Me, And wouldnt you know it God did, it is great to know that your children will be there with you in Glory. Arent you glad we serve a God that Whosoever will can get saved, I love it.
Man I enjoyed having lunch with the Preacher Allen yesterday, the story's he says are awesome, I felt like a little kid listening to my Hero, and you know Brother Sammy is my Hero of the faith, One story he said that was so funny was that years ago he and Bro. Howard and others went to the King Ranch to hunt and after wards they went to there cabins and as Bro. Howard and some men that came with Preacher Allen and His men were talking at another cabin a worker at the ranch came and asked who is that man talking to, and Bro. Howard told him I don't know, why don't you go hear and find out. He went and afterwards he came back and said," Hey you aren't gonna believe this, but he is talking to God." Preacher Allen started laughing, it was awesome. they said so much, even last night after services hearing Preacher Allen tell about some of those dangerous men that he knows. It was awesome. Bro. Eric was just soaking it in. I thank God that God gave me this day with my family. I can only pray that I can be effective for Him Today. Yesterday I gave the Gospel to one of my coworkers, pray that he get saved, He asked me later that if God told me to tell him that because something was going to happen to him, and I told him the only thing that can happen is him going to hell knowing that Jesus died for his sins. I could tell the rest of the day The Holy Spirit was working on him because the rest of the day he was not the same, He needs to get saved. His name is Wally, so please pray for him.
Melinda had a good birthday yesterday, aside from working God was good to her, I pray that God Heal her Body, she works so hard and I do appreciate her so much. I have the best wife in the world, yeah you can call me mandilon, but I love her...
I know you read this blog Princess so please know that I love you so much. And I am proud of you.
oh today I go back to class, for my GED, I am going to steal Phillips lunch money then I am going to cheat off Diana's test.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

That's great that you got to spend time with Bro. Sammy. And lol you're so funny, I bet you would steal Phils' money and cheat off Nana! I can't wait to see you guys!

Sal said...

thats awesome about john jr!

juan said...

cool, john john got saved, angels in heaven rejoicing for the souls that got saved, Amen.