Thursday, January 10, 2008

Every School needs a Bully,"Why not me."

Well yesterday I did something I thought I would never get a chance to do. Register to get my G.E.D. I took a placement test and boy was that tough, I can only pray that I will do okay. What is encouraging is that after class I went to church and my wife reminded me what I did. 17 years ago after Nicole was born I drop out of high school to get a full time job to support my wife and new born baby, she was and still is so gorgeous. My wife encouraged me to do it and at first I was nervous because I will admit I don't know much. But I will learn, I want to learn how to right better and now the difference of some language skills and work on my grammar. Melinda for the past 17 yrs has tried to get me to get my G.E.D. but she and I knew that I didn't have the time. But now I am without excuse, I pray that I do well and will take my time to do well. The class is one night a week and is self pace. It is on Wed. 5:00pm till 7:00m pm, I do miss out on the song service at church ( and I love the song service) but the preaching I don't miss, Bro. Howard felt a little better a preached on Sincerity. well you all have a good day,
Oh and Melinda I love you so much!


"Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason"
Jerry Seinfeld

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love you too and i know YOU CAN DO IT!!! you are my everything and i pray that God will continue to use you---i want you to know i'm with you all the way baby!!!! i'm so proud of you!!! I love you!!!!

DeeDee said...

Hey John that is so great you going back! Is nana going with you? That would be so cool! Well either way, it's great.

juan said...

@ John, thats cool bro, I will be praying for you. I did the same thing , when I knew I was going to be a dad, I dropped out, I needed moola. But I finally went back about 2 years later, & got my GED, but I am glad that hurdle was out of my life. I will be praying for your cabeza, to be filed with the info you need.