Sunday, January 20, 2008

Today was a good day,

Well services was good and the day is beautiful, the sun is out and it is cold, I like it when it is like this, clouds and cold is ugly but sun and clouds it is awesome.
Hey Christian this might help, The Lord showed it to me this morning during my reading, check it out. #1 it is part of a verse but the emphasize is there for the Christian, in any work of the ministry, II Kings 4:24.....Drive, and go forward, Slack not thy riding for me,
I asked the Lord to one day give me a message from this one thought.
1. Drive: We have are command, The Great Commission.
2. and go forward,: We Have the Direction, Hey and on that road there will be bumps but go forward, there will be some valley roads and mountain roads but no matter where he leads He's the God of the low and the top.
3. Slack not thy riding for me: Philippians 4:13, Don't slow down keep running, we may not jump high like we used to but God can use all we give,
This is just a simple out line of what God gave me this morning. I pray God will give me liberty to preach it one day.

Brother Allen had some great things to say this past week, And here is one.
Where He guides, He provides,

As I go through my notes in the days to come I will put more up. I think I wrote down every verse down, 80% of his messages are the word of God, and you he rightly divided each one, Cant lose with the stuff you use, Preacher Howard always says.

1 comment:

juan said...

good stuff alright