Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I did not cry.

Well yesterday we received in some 10 crates of stone water fountains, and each crate weighed over 1000 pounds or more, Myself and my partner Chris unloaded each one by hand, well during all that, we were putting down a huge bowl and Chris lets 1 side down to fast and boom it hit hard on another surface I said hey becarful and then for some reason he let go of his other hand and smack right on my 2 fingers, my pointer finger and my middle finger. I said pointer finger because I don't know the proper name. Well anyways I yanked them out and just held it in, the pain and discomfort. 1 finger the pain went away but my other on is still hurting a little. I don't think it broke but it felt like it. You ever had your finger lodge between 2 100 pound concrete bowls? Well let me tell you it hurts. But I did not cry.
Last night at revival was great, Preacher Allen got up to say a few words and that was it, he took off a preaching. 1 came up for salvation and she got in, she told Preacher Allen, "I got in," it was awesome. One other lady was hanging on to the pew and shaking, but she did not come , Preacher Allen told her the first step will be hard but that she knew she needed to come. I wish I could tell you she came but she didn't, she took off running out the building. Pray for Preacher Allen, and for revival.

4 comments:

Sal said...

u didnt cry but did u call mom?

LUCY said...

ah juan sorry and why didn't you show me your fingers today?

LUCY said...

lol for some reason i thoug this was juans blog

Sal said...

LOL @ lucy....lol..