Monday, January 21, 2008

So excited

Man we have been waiting for tonight since Preacher Allen left Friday. All day just anticipating and it is just around the corner. The Cases will be there, Bro. Clayton and Adam also. We pray that it will be a good night. At work had a church member come visit and thanked me for praying with him, and he just encourages me with his testimony and love for God. We talked for a while at work and Prayed again at work. Man just to get hold of God is awesome. I even had a lady at worked asked if I was a Pastor and if I perform marriages, I said yes but I don't unequally yoke people together, Told her she must be saved and he must be saved. Earlier that day a man who shops alot at Stine yells at me across the store," Hey preacher while you are down on your knees putting stock up, say a little prayer for me." Having a testimony is so important to me because I believe people want to see something real, and not just made up either. God is so good and I am so excited to be saved. I cant wait for God to use me again in Pastoral, but till then I will just keep Driving forward, and slack not.

2 comments:

Sal said...

thats so cool brother about that guy yelling.

funny too

The Preacher said...

oh ya it is awesome.many there know who i am and it is great when they ask for prayer, but i am guilty sometimes of not praying after i say sure, broken vows , so i am getting in the habit of praying either with them right there or as they walk away. I ask them first,"hey do you think God will hear me?." most of the time they say yes so we confess our sins and pray, the need is great, just as much here they also need real Christians in the valley, not built up, well any ways i am rambling. i just got so much to tell you Bro. I waited 10yrs for you to get saved, hey i am am glad that thanks to Calvary we dont get together and drink no more huh Brother, Thanks to Calvary,