Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What A Day That Will Be,

Another Good day at the House of God, Preacher Allen Got there right at 7:01. He even mentioned how he likes to make Preacher worry, right on time he said, HE preached one point last night, And in Hell he lift up his eyes. There was one that got saved, What is awesome about that one is, it is Brother Ricky's wife, the man I prayed with at work yesterday, God is Good and I am so Glad Preacher Sammy is preaching the way he does, him being right on target. Brother Ricky was so excited. Cant wait to see what holds today. Oh and At 1:00 p.m. Brother Howard is preaching at a funeral of a person he doesn't know, he was asked and he obliged to it, there will be lost people, pray for him please and that God will get the glory. And please pray for my wife and children, we all need it. Especially me, I need it bad.

No comments: