Friday, January 18, 2008

Today,

Well today will be a good day. Why. because this is the day that the Lord has made. Yesterday was another good day at church, we had one saved and boy did he scare me. Being an alter worker is great but their are times that people scare me, this man came up during the invitation and was saying I don't know over and over so i grab him along with Bro Dickie Sr. and Jr. and prayed with him , he was praying but would stop and holler I don't know. So we prayed more, he asked me how can I know, So I showed him I John 5:13 then we prayed more and more. We prayed so fervently because the need was great. He just kept saying I don't know if I am. I stepped back and called Bro. Allen and He asked him If He prayed did he believe that God would here him, And he said yes then he asked the same question to everyone else and we all agreed, guess what happened?
Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
He got saved, and boy did he get saved.
I hope you all have a good day today, Pray for your loved ones.

"There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God." --Hebrews 4:9

2 comments:

Sal said...

i got chills while reading this one brother..

The Preacher said...

it was a close one Bro.
I thank God that he got saved,

being there is awesome but yet it scares me that one day someone will turn to me and say i cant and walk off
and sin away their day of grace