Sunday, January 27, 2008

I dont know much,

I know this Sunday is the day to be in church, I want revival to keep going but I don't know if I could take it, Friday night was awesome, God moved in and we took it in, I never knew salvation would ever lead to this, but I am glad it did, I thank god for my friends being here. Juan has helped me so much these few days, Fixed my Pathfinders wipers, and helped me change the spark plugs in my van, Juan is so gifted, he in the past 8 years has been so good to me. During the past few months we haven't spoke much, due to work and church, but I think about the fellowships we used to have. We probably laughed more then talk all these years. Friends are a gift that sometimes are taken advantage of, but God help me never to be that way again.
the Love I have for Juan will never break a mountain, But I know that my dad will never say,"Those 2 queers loved each other", He knows what a difference God has done. With out salvation Juan and I would probably never have been friends, He probably would have beat me up.


“You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, "See if you can blow this out."”
Jerry Seinfeld

1 comment:

juan said...

them 2 queers loved each other, lol, hey man were here to help each other.
revival was so good i needed it, as do we all, but i am greedy i want it first, hehe,