Thursday, January 24, 2008

Saved

Last night was no preaching, Now Before service talking with Preacher Allen We knew the message was going to be good, but when the Spirit got hold of Preacher that was it. The Trio sang a song and Preacher got up and spoke about the Glory, the Spirit Taking control. He asked those that are saved to testify one at a time. And 1 by 1 we gave our testimony, and then preacher sent us to the alter and pray, I remember as we were praying and hearing the testimony's that my daughter hadn't testified, I kept asking God why Lord, why? I heard one man get up and yelled I just got in! It was awesome, it was T-Rick, after the invitation was over in my mind I asked again Lord why not? Why hadn't she testified? I stayed up front with Brother Clayton and just thought on that. Bro. Howard got up and said I just feel like we shouldn't unhook just yet, he called Bro Clayton to get up and sing, He gave his testimony and started to sing How Jesus can make a difference. Well that was it, after he sang and preacher was talking, Diana Got up, ever wondered what it was like when Lazarus was raised from the dead? Well you should've been there, She cried out. I need to get saved, I came to her and she came to me and we prayed till she got saved it was awesome, but that wasn't it during fellowship God was working on Justin and He got saved,
Yes It was a normal day, For the Lord that is, But for us Sinners it was awesome.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

oh what a mighty God we serve!!!! you had to have been there!!!! i thank God for his mercy and long suffering!!! God is soooooooo good to us!!!

Sal said...

that is awesome. God IS awesome.