Thursday, January 17, 2008

So Glad!

So glad that my son is saved, still not over it, Last nights revival was awesome, we had 2 more get saved. Preacher Allen is so sensitive to the Holy Ghost That HE Preached What God knew we needed. HE said he was going to preach on revival, but God changed those plans. HE said something Monday that hasn't escaped my thought that is so true. "We call these meeting revival, but most time it is advertisement, Revival is what we want but sometimes we don't" It was so true a statement. HE later said it used to be called Protracted meetings. I might have missed spelled that but it is true. We need revival but we fall short, I know where I fail and I pray that I do my best as that Hymnal says, Our Best. Lunch with Preacher Sammy was awesome too, we ate at Walkers and I had a big burger. Preacher ate a big ole 16oz steak. He tore it up. I wont be able to go today because they are going out of town, I pray they be safe today. They are going to go hit them pawn shops also. Preacher Allen is after a shot gun worth $1,600 for only $159.00, He already got $100.00 From Bro. Eric, Preacher Sold him a Mother pearl Knife. It is a beautiful, worth ten times more than that but Preacher Allen is not concerned about that. I hope he gets that gun even though Preacher Howard said Sammy don't need another gun, funny. Going to work now, to my wife I love you so much, So Glad you were able to be there at the beginning of service.
GED class was awesome to. found out I did ok on test, I beat up Philip though, I had to do my bulling. I also Broke Diana's pencil, HAHAHA!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Hey I'm glad to hear about little John. The last blog you wrote looked like a number ten so I thought you were saying that he got saved when he was 10! Sorry. Man that's so great!