Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You say it your Birthday

Well today it is my daughters birthday and now she is 17, I thought of a worldly song I heard years ago and I wish I hadn't. It stinks that that happens, I was 28 when I got saved and ashamed that not even after getting saved I stopped hearing worldly songs. God helped me with me submitting to him. But thank God I cant even remember when the last time I sat and heard a worldly station. God is to good to slip back. I fail, yes but God is good, You enter into a store or restaurant and hear that music and man it seems to all come back, But I don't submit, Try to tune that garbage out.

well Now my daughter has One more year to go and she is out of hear. Yeah right I don't want my baby to ever leave.
Diana I love you and pray you have a good day and receive much blessing today.

"Always drink upstream from the herd."
, Anonymous.

3 comments:

Sal said...

happy birthday day Lisa Marie.... i mean DIANA!!!

:-)

DeeDee said...

Happy Birthday Nana! We love you.

juan said...

Happy birthday Nana! We love you, baby girl, little nana all grown up.