Thursday, January 10, 2008

I live in a free country because of them,



As I reflect on this photograph, I see once again that not all the brave leave the "home of the brave" to enter battle; some are required now to be the brave of the home It is said a picture is worth a thousand words but it leaves me speechless.

I got this pics from a email and it made me remember the soldiers that sacrifice their lives so we can have freedom within our borders, Please pray for our troops.
Do you ever wonder how many of those that died were saved. We need to pray that they come home safe or that some missionary or Christian soldier gets to them.
I can only imagine what the families of our soldiers go through, I have to remember to pray for those that have lost a son, brother, husband, daddy, or sister, daughter......

No comments: