Sunday, January 6, 2008

Today was an unusual day, But a good day

I woke up very sick today and it was a terrible feeling, I couldn't even sleep much I was up at 2am till 4:10am by the time I went back to bed. When I awoke I took some penicillin and Got in shower I almost felt bad enough to stay home but I couldn't. While I was showering my phone rang and Preacher was feeling worse he couldn't even get up from bed, and asked me to preach this morning. I agreed and searched the scriptures and messages I have preached and God gave me the Liberty. At church we were getting ready for Sunday school and noticed Mrs Mazy just sitting in her car, we asked if she was ok but said she was fine but while I was getting ready to teach Sunday school Ms. Lorita came and told us Bro. Bob was taking his mom Mrs. Mazy to hospital, her heart was hurting, after services Bro. Bud told us they had to transport her to Lake Charles Memorial Hospital. She has a irregular heart beat. Please pray for her. God did give liberty this morning , After wards though I felt like I got hit by a train. During the preaching I felt real good but afterwards man it is bad, even now I feel so week. Even had to lead the singing this morning also. Brother Winston Capt. for Jennings police dept. had to work and Bro. Bob is second, and Brother Steve had to play piano because his wife was recovering from surgery, But God gave liberty sang sons I knew well and then preached.
Like I said an unusual day. Pray for Preacher to feel better.

"The two hardest things to handle in life are failure and success."
Anonymous

4 comments:

Sal said...

will do brother.

and that is indeed an unusual day. glad gave you the liberty and the strength to preach and sing, or make a joyful noise....

DeeDee said...

We'll be praying. Are you preaching tonight too?

The Preacher said...

no not tonight another man in church is preaching, keeping praying, Preacher needs it he is very sick

juan said...

Man i thought i had it bad, but we will keep you, & your church in our prayers.