Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Star date Jan. 2, 2008

Captain's log: all is well this morning except that it is 25 degrees outside! But it is OK because when I woke up and my wife was not in bed at first thought i said oops the rapture then I forgot nope I am still here, BECAUSE I AM S.A.V.E.D! the next thought was the sweet smell of beef chunks cooking meant Caldo time. For lunch today we will be eating her famous Caldo. Y'all pray for us as we enjoy every bite. Now remember pray Jealousy is a sin. (jk) Do pray for us though it is cold outside, we had two back to back cold front and the wind is blowing.


The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.”

Don't worry be Happy

10 comments:

Sal said...

what a weird comment and website about in the comments. i'd delete it.

anyway, 25 degrees?? no thanks!!

caldo? no thanks!!!

lol

DeeDee said...

Ahhh! Ok I am jealous! Melindas' caldo is awesome! I wish I were there.

Sal said...

road trip!!

DeeDee said...

@sal yeah right, you wouldn't!

Sal said...

@d no i wouldnt cuz john lied when he said he would give me the mower :(

juan said...

caldo time @ preacher did you guys have hot corn tortillas

The Preacher said...

we sure did we improvized. found out a good way to warm some store corn tortillas and man were they soft.,

Sal said...

@preacher how is that?? sitting on them?

juan said...

@ J, LOL YOU MORON, SITTING ON THEM, LOL

Sal said...

hey, he is a mexican living in Louisiana. gotta keep it real!