Thursday, August 14, 2008

Alice, Texas

I had contacted a church that was without a pastor a few months ago but was informed they had a interim from the Roloff homes with them now, but I felt like it wouldn't be the last time I would hear from them. I did speak to Bro. Scott for awhile and found out we had alot in common concerning the desire of seeing prisoners come to know the Lord as Savior in there life and expressed the need for Spanish bibles and material. I told him then about my friend in Georgia and that I would try to get some stuff for him. Well up in Georgia I did get the Bibles from a missionary from Tennessee,and the literature I needed to teach English to Spanish to the prisoners. It is a 31 lesson on the word of God.
I called Bro. Scott Monday and he informed me he was going to call me that night, to tell me that their interim pastor resigned and that I never left his mind since last we talked a few months ago,
He asked me if I was still looking and I assured him I was seeking to pastor again, so we talked so more and I told him I would send them my resume, which I did and they should get it on Friday.
I never did stop thinking about this church, even last week in Georgia it was on my mind so much. When I told Melinda she told me that she had thought about it also.
So I ask of you all please pray that Gods will be done.

4 comments:

juan said...

Will be praying for you guys, hey I need something like that a English to Spanish, hook me up.

Sal said...

cool Bro. :) God will be done :)

The Preacher said...

i will get you set up

juan said...

cool I need your connections