Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am a Refugee

Not only am I preaching in view of a call, but I am also a refugee here in Sinton Texas. From what I have seen and heard it is coming up between were Rita And Katrina Didn't get, and it is unfortunate that my home town of Jennings is in its path. The cone of uncertainty is still wide but it is scary to even think about. They did close all two way into one way out of Louisiana, So we will be here in Texas till maybe Thursday.
I am limited in funds so we will just stay in the Missions apartment in Odem till then. All that we own is left up there so we are praying that God spares our home, If it is His will though.
All this feels so familiar from 2005 when I went up to Abbeville and Rita Hit after we left just days later. But we will survive.

1 comment:

Sal said...

why they closing so early? it's not even in the gulf and wont make land fall until wednesday