Sunday, August 24, 2008

They came they saw, they took it all.

Well once again they broke into both our vehicles last night, They took my CD player and adapter I had bought in Abbeville. The CD player I bought back in 2000 when I worked for M.M.A. as a grass cutter. I liked it because it had a wired remote and would click it on my shirt when I cut grass. When we moved to Louisiana I put it on our van with the adapter and it was awesome. Off course it was starting to malfunction but I knew how to fix it temporally. So as soon as they see it not working they will throw it away, and the thing that gets me our brand new CD from the Concord Choir was in it and for sure they will throw that away. They only took a flashlight from the pathfinder but they smoked in both of them. It smells in our van, What is crazy is that combined with both my van and Nissan is that I had $700.00 Worth of tools that I will take down now. those that know me, know I have a extensive amount of tools. And not one time did they think to look in the back of our vehicles. God knows I give my tools away to Missionary's so I know God had a hand in them not stealing my tools. I hope that these thieves get what they deserve. I know me, I wish them to get the hemorrhoids, but it is in Gods hands. I say hemorrhoids only because Brother Howard was preaching out of I Samuel this morning

2 comments:

Sal said...

awe man. thats terrible.

i thought you were going to be in alice this weekend???

juan said...

That stinks bro, Yeah I also thought you were in Texas. Will be praying for the thieves.