Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Veiw

Well once again I am off to another opportunity to seek what my heart desires, The call is so strong in my heart as it was in 2002 when I surrendered to preach. Please pray for Gods will. My desire is that the people be sensitive to the Holy Ghost. And that if God wants me there that God will show them. Preaching Gods word is my desire and it is what God called me to do. Not to impress with my deliverance but that deliverance might be their desire. (Deliverance from sin and its wickedness)
What man is looking for may not be what God is seeking for him, so to the Holy Ghost I will be sensitive too. Let me quote what the Hero I never met in my life has said,"Man is looking for a better plan;God is looking for a better man." and with that statement this was his prayer," Lord help me to be that man. help me to remember that my times are in thy hands." Bro. Lester Roloff
This to is my prayer.
I will be in Alice Texas August 31, 2008 in view if a call.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

We'll be praying for you.

juan said...

Praying, Bro