Friday, August 22, 2008

From My Desk

On my desk I keep a calender that roughly covers the top. I do not use it to keep tab on dates but instead I have in backwards so is to have one huge clear sheet. What I do is as I hear something from a preaching message or something God gives me I wright it down.

Well it is time to take down the top sheet because it is full and I had to tare out some peaces for writing a number or something. What I want to do is when I change I want to post these nuggets for record keeping or maybe there might be something that will bless you, So hear are the first of hopefully many:

Calvary was not the after thought of Christ.....Enoch walked with God,(I can imagine the conversation might have gone like this,"We sure are closer to my home than yours." The thought that God gave me was, you are closer to Heaven today than when you got saved......Isiah 2:13.......Bethany in the Bible means the house of the afflicted one, Jesus spent more time in Bethany than any place else.....The cleanest building in Jeff Davis Perish should be the house of God.......It seems like today society tolerates God at a convenient season........He makes the storms to pass, Sometimes God makes the storm to ravage to Manifest His Glory.......There was a time when the Priest would not defile himself and the offerings were sincere........If you ain't afraid of doing it(sin)Don't be afraid of me Preaching against it(sin)........I don't want to be a traiter to the cause; Spreading the Gospel,Separation,Standards,and Convictions........Psalm 16:11 in there in find the word path; A highway to happiness,I don't want to just exist, I want to live....Pin the ears back And plow deep,PREACH!!!!!........Trying to be consistent through the lows and the highs......The thought of Barabbas,"That I can still go free." If you know the song sing it........
And lastly I will say this; Many churches today are living in the spirit after the great revival in Nineveh, Why did this city finally fall after such great a revival? Why did this city dissimate? Why did Nineveh not continue? Simple; and please don't miss it. What we want is not what are children want! Psalms 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
Isaiah 30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
Adding sin to sin. You might say no not mine. You are feasting on the manna and our children are the ones saying,"What is it."

No comments: