Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Alligators are Stupid

There is so much I want to talk about that I don't have the time right now; due to, I have to go to work but last night we were bringing
Mia and Lilly to our house to spend the weekend with us. They are our friends from Maurice who were my church members. We had a good time eating out, shopping (Melinda bought her ANOTHER pair of KEDS!!!,"She deserves it though, she got another raise.)and fellowshiping, Oh by the way I will post about what happened at the mall that was so funny, anyways on the way home from Lafayette Mia, Diana and John were in the back of the van and Lilly was with Melinda in the middle seat, by the way we taught Lilly who is 2 to say Chicken Butt. She sounds so funny saying it. Any ways all of the sudden Mia is crying that she wants to go home and wants to be with mommy and daddy, and we freaked out because she wanted to go with us and Lilly to so we were like its okay don't cry, we are going fishing and to the park, going to see Baby Alligators and go to Todd's House to barbecue and have fun with other kids. But she was crying. She was like I want to see smack down and the undertaker, and that her Daddy needs her. Oh did I mention Lafayette is 48 miles away and we were half way home, I called Mike and Tiffany and they were surprised also. Well they met us half way and on the way we kept saying what we were going to do and eat eggs and pancakes, and see the parks and the fishing oh and the Baby Alligators.
Well Mike calls me this morning and says guess what, Mia wants to go over now. So we were happy because we love those kids, Mike goes on to tell me that last night, Mia was saying that they were gonna take us to go see Baby Alligators, But Baby Alligators are Stupid, I want to see big alligators.
Well guess what? She wakes up saying that we were probably eating pancakes and eggs and that she likes baby alligators and wants to see then. Well at the time of this post Mike is on the road bringing the kids to our house to start a fun filled weekend with the kids and the Stupid Baby Alligators.

3 comments:

juan said...

mmm pancakes that was all I kept thinking, mmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

what about the cinnabon place high five guy.

The Preacher said...

i know but i didnt have the time yesterday, maybe today after church