Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gods Freind

I want to say that no matter what people say about Bro. Sammy, those that know him best; know this man has compassion for lost souls. Knowing that he himself would load up his vehicle with as many as he can to bring to church is awesome. Please pray for him for he might have heart surgery. I just want to say that over 50 years ago go God operated on his heart and made a new through salvation. I love Bro. Sammy and his ministry, It was always comforting to know that when I needed it I could call him for Prayer and support. He helped me in Abbeville and even this Past month he was a blessing to me at the camp. Just staying up till 2a.m. in the morning and talking and listening to this man of God was great. I believe he truly is today in my generation a friend of God.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for him Bro. John.

juan said...

Awe bro sammy, will be praying for him who would of thunk it you running with the big boys, Amen, such men of God , that can get a hold of God Amen.Your doing Brother your doing it.