Monday, September 8, 2008

Just a Thought

I was reading about 2 men who had a conversation in church the other day and it kind of went a little like this," Well have you heard from George? No, answered John. Well I heard he was in the hospital this weekend, I wonder what they operated him on? John looked at him and said," They took his TITHE out."
You may think that you cant afford to TITHE, but no matter what buddy God will get his TITHE by any means, even if it means you lose more than you should have given.
Read where it says in Malachi 3: 9-11, In verse 11 the Lord says that when you give back to God what is His He will rebuke the devourer, Just study verse 11 and let the Fear of The Lord soak in. I am not calling you a God robber HE is, But you see he knows how to get what is His, I mean just think about it. He gave you this day, the air you breath, the strength to get up, the shelter you get up in, the car you drive still goes, you are at a Job you thank God for, SO THEN WHY DO YOU LIVE WITH A CURSE!! Read verse 9 again..

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Very well said Big John :)

juan said...

Cool I needed some verses on tithe, Preach it Brother.

Anonymous said...

thats right

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to wish you luck big guy on your next journey. And for the people of Grace Baptist Church if your reading this. Bro. John is a great friend and Preacher and he will be to you to. He may be young at the Preaching deal, but he's been behind so many great men of God. He can't fell, God won't let him. He's as big as a bear but the compassion of a kitten. Take care of him. Love ya'll very much and God Bless You.

The Preacher said...

I appreciate you anonymous, But I will give God the Praise for what He has done in My life, I a careful because I to can fail God and people, but I believe God will and as He has in the Past will sustain me...
To Juan and deedee I cant help to think how many rob God.