Sunday, September 28, 2008

With a Broken Heart I say this...

I miss my Dad,, Last night I finally talked to my dad, At first I wanted to yell at him but God wouldn't let me say what I wanted. Instead I listened to my daddy, My heart broke so much for him. I am not mad at my dad, nor am I not mad at his decision, Though I feel bad about the situation, I cant help but feel bad for my dad, I can say one thing about my dad, as a father I don't ever remember him lying to me, not once. He has been honest for along time and I cant help but to believe every word he says. I miss working with him everyday. I enjoyed taking tacos and having a good time during breaks. There is a song that I love to hear that reminds me of my dad, and it brings me to tears just thinking of him. I thank my Heavenly Father for my Earthly Father,

2 comments:

LUCY said...

Hello John, I can't tell you anything that will comfort you like God can. I did want you to know that your mom and dad are in my prayers. I think of them a lot.

juan said...

Yo Bro, praying for you & your Dad. I miss my dad also & we take it for granted that we have them here close to us.