Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its a Little Hard to Explain

The only way I can explain it is like this, I really want to Pastor so bad again. I am often asked if I miss Abbeville? And my response is, Every day that I live, every day since my last day in Abbeville, I still love the People, I miss them so much, I can go on and on about what happened but I will say this. I think of you Abbeville, and a peace of my heart is still there. So much I miss it that I longed for it alot, the opportunity of Pastoring I mean. I have a burning desire to Pastor that I let my want supersede Gods will.
Let me see, what am I trying to say....... I cant go to Alice, I have no peace about it, I made what I want Gods will. But you see God has a way to let me know and He did in a way that I could not denigh it. God Let me know that if I went, I would be out of His will. And I knew that I did not want that anymore. To be out of Gods will is a lonely path.
So I will be obedient and stay till God cuts me loose. Thank you though for praying for me, but rest assured God answered your prayers.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

i'm praying for you!!! i love you no matter what!!!

Anonymous said...

I know your doing what God wants, because I know you are submissive to God's will for your life. I just hope you are not letting what happened in Abbeville darken your decision about Alice, TX. I know it's probably not because you are a great preacher and pastor. And love God very much and he would never let you are your family go threw that again. You may know who I am so I just want to tell you I will be praying for you and your family. That God will put you somewhere you can win souls and preach your heart out.

The Preacher said...

I believe good things happened at Abbeville. I learned along time ago to count both the good with the bad. I learned to love and have compassion there and it in no way alter what I know what God wants for me, i love to preach and would love to Pastor but not at the risk of losing out on Gods will, I will continual to live out my life verse, Psalm 27:14. I will wait in Gods perfect will here in Jennings, I will say it again, the greatest call to man is the call to preach, and I love it so much, I would love to preach every day if I could....hmmm may be I will some day

juan said...

I dont know how to respond to this, but all I can say & do is pray for you Brother. Dont know what to say or do just be there for you when ever you need to talk. All I know is that your suppose to be pastoring somewhere, I see it in you, you want to do so much for God. Will be praying for HIS will in your life.