Monday, October 6, 2008

He is Still in Control

God has been still blessing and blessing, and I am grateful for that. I am careful to thank the Lord always for His provisions. This week even though my laptop has been falling apart God let me get some of my files. The hard drive is collapsing and it is killing my computer. The Lord gave me that through a preacher back in 2005 five and I have hundreds of outlines saved in it. I also have personal info like my resume and other stuff. Just yesterday a church called me to send my resume for a view to a call, and my first thought was I have to type out my resume again because it is in the laptop, but I couldn't get it because I turn it on then a blue screen and off it goes, so I was stuck with errors and stuff, The church wants me up there in 3 weeks but wants a resume and a DVD of my preaching. I sat at my table with my laptop and asked the Lord If He could please let me have just a few minutes with my laptop. Well guess what my wife got it up and I had enough time to down load my files and print my resume. THANK YOU
LORD!!!!!!! Well I sent it out and pray for Lords Will. I also want to thank the Lord for my new laptop but hope to restore my old one.
Today also Bro. Steve and Sis. Sharon blessed me with a book case for some of my books, Bro. Steve also measured my office to see about building me a specialized shelf that I have printed in my head. I have all these ideas in my head and Bro. Steve said he can do it. So I just cant help but to thank the Lord. I have all these books that belonged to the great man of God Bro. Kenneth Wall, and they are all over my floor.
I have to admit I have been concerned lately but God has assured me that everything is all right.

2 comments:

Sal said...

let me know if i can help with the DVD. :-)

The Preacher said...

thank you Brother I wish i knew how to email it to you or to down load it to the computer, I dont know much about this stuff, I know you could fix it better. the sound is low, I preached on a message against holloween. boy that night i preached it in oct 31 2007 you could have heard a pin drop it was quite, later many told me how that one message opened there eyes to the evil of this satanic night.