Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Man of God

Those that know Bro. Rick Alegria, know that he is in Bible College at Faith Baptist Institute In Resaca Georgia, A college of Concord Missionary Baptist Church, Were Bro. Sammy Allen is Pastor.
What Bro. Rick is doing I believe to be a great thing that brings Honor to God and to the continuing of Bro. Sammys Testimonial Preaching. To hear Brother Sammy preach is the highlight of my life, and to read a part of Bro. Sammys past and how good God has blessed him is awesome. Here is a taste of what Bro. Rick has Typed out from Bro, Sammys messages

Dr. Percy Ray would have them, maybe once or twice, during that Power Conference, he’d have three preachers preach three minutes. I said, “I wouldn’t preach one of them three minute messages” The Holy Spirit said “You’ll preach one of them or you won’t enjoy anymore of this meeting!” I preached three minutes; got off the podium preaching, preached three minutes. A preacher in Florida heard it, had me to come to Knoxville, Victory Baptist Church, and I preached Sunday morning and Sunday night. Then, I went back. I preached at I don’t know how many different churches one or two nights a week. Then we had more meetings, you know, the crusades for Christ and… I probably preached a hundred weeks meetings. A three minute message about opened up that whole country. Unbelievable. A three minute message…

No comments: