Monday, October 6, 2008

God Saves Old Sinners

The drunk on the street-, the rich in the palaces
The poor and unlearned-- and men of degree
They all have a soul-- in need of salvation
And they all have to come-- by Calvary

Chorus
I am so glad-- God saves old sinners
I’m thrilled and amazed-- how He sets them free
But the biggest surprise-- in redeeming old sinners
Is that He would save- an old sinner like me

Was I so wrong-- that I needed forgiveness
And Was I so bad-- I had to be redeemed
Well, I wasn’t a thief-- but I lived in sin’s prison
And I was lost-- as a sinner could be

One day me and Nicole will sing this song in church, But I want to say is that I do want to thank God for saving an old sinner like me.
We sang together in church already and I try not to over power her because she sounds beautiful and me like a old rust bucket, but hey for the honor and Glory Of God I will sing it out.

love this song, When we went to Kansas my family sang it up there over and over believing that my father in law would get saved, that night we got there he did get saved, I thought of this song when I lead my little Brother to the Lord, You all know him as Sal but to me he will always be Jay, my little shadow. I love you Brother, please don't be upset with me, But I do love you and am thrill that God set you free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will sing this song with you daddy. Got to figure out when we can practice with Bro. Steve.
Dad you can sing as loud as you want to, you too have a good voice. I love you daddy.

The Preacher said...

oh nicole you say that only because you know i will break you and tod up,,,,,hehe

juan said...

Big Johns Little Brother, as they know him at Central