Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So many Chevys

I can now with a full confidence in my statement, that A Chevrolet is least likely to break down than a Ford and a Dodge. Fords and Dodges break down more frequently dew to fast production as what we at the Chevy place guess. But no matter the cause it is true. It is not a theory or left up to debate, We even have our own Chevy seasoning for food, Talk About, As my Cajun friends say. I am learning a whole lot more working here. And I am sure to learn alot more as I continue to work here. I would have never thought to be working at a dealership, and at that a part salesman. I don't even know how to work on cars much. I own tools like if I can though, But I let my friends bower them. Even when Juan comes up to visit he cant wait to get a hold of my tools. Oh and as for my Brother Juan, I can still hook you up with parts for your truck, Good discount and all Chevy parts. Today I ordered a small covering that hides all the wiring on the rear view mirror, You might think so! But you see it is amazing to me how so many little parts go into those new mirrors that once used to be for simply looking behind you for other vehicles or backing up. Now they have Onstar, heating temps, warnings and a bunch of other stuff. Its not like getting some glue and putting back up any more.
Anyways I want to say I love my new job.

5 comments:

Thinking Man said...

if chevys are better then dodge why is there so many spare parts and why are you so busy all day. where i bought my dodge they don't even keep parts. (cause they barely need them.) well at least you can say as long as you work for chevy parts dept. you always have a job. lol just kidding man i happy your happy thank the Lord.

The Preacher said...

leave it up to a dodge guy to say that, the reason why they dont have the parts for dodges is because they keep running out,,, hello dingo berry

juan said...

cool hook me up with a cold air intake, and a muffler system that makes my truck growl

juan said...

hey when i get my 1963 chevy pick up can you order those parts or do i have to go somewhere else

The Preacher said...

i will check into it, you might have to get from a vintage place but not sure. Intake or growling mufflers we dont handle, but as for the 63 i think so.