Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bubba Oustalet Dealership

Well I went today for my second interview for a parts man for this dealership, And well I am pretty much hired, I have one more interview today with The Cole Group, that does all their preliminary interviews, after that they call me to set up a physical, and hopefully I start work after next week. I love working for Oreilly's but I am fed up with the managers lack of managing. I am not used to working with people that are used to making excuses.
I am glad to be still working with the parts department though, only because that is a field that I have learned about so much.
What is so awesome is that yesterday when Melinda was going to work she spotted a Oustalet truck and got their number and called them and asked if they are hiring and they said yes and it was like thank you Lord. I went yesterday after work for an interview with Mr Russell, and all went well. I found out today the owners are very proud of there business but are humbled enough to put God first in their doings with the business. The owner explained to me that no matter what God is first, And being honest is not just a slogan.
I pray that all continues to go forward, so please pray for Lords Will.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying Daddy.
I love you with all my heart!
If you get the job ummm.... you can help get me a deal for a car one day!!! (*hint*) I love you!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying my brother. u know who

The Preacher said...

i know who....hmmm? jk thanks bro.

oh and nicole, forget about it, oh and why do you need that?

The Preacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

@Dad, you and Todd are never gonna forget that.
I'm gonna need a car one day.
I LOVE YOU!

juan said...

cool Bro, is that the dealership smack in the middle of town & have another one as you come off the freeway