Saturday, October 11, 2008

I got it

I will no longer work for O-o-O'reilly Auto parts, I will now work for Bubba Oustalet in the Parts Department. I am excited for a new opportunity to try a new job. Though I was fed up with management at Oreillys I still wanted to work for a parts store, not knowing that working at a dealership was the place I would be at. I will still sale parts but make more commission at Bubba, I know alot of the mechanics so that helps going to a new place. I want to thank the Lord first and my wife second for just calling after only just seeing a part truck for the dealership. My new boss is a jokester because he first calls me yesterday and tells me,"Sorry to inform you that it didn't work out." I was feeling terrible and then he said, "Just Joking, I like to fool around." I told him let me get hired first then joke with me. But I am so glad to have this opportunity. Maybe I will get a deal on a used truck, Oh man!
Oh and no Juan, it is the same company, but the one in town is the Ford dept. Were I will be, will be the Chevy about 10 blocks away down the same road.

5 comments:

juan said...

I know which one we drove in there to look at the trucks. Why would I go look at the fords, pfft, You dont know me at all, lol

Anonymous said...

Tell Bubba to sell the chevys and fords and and get dodges to sell. lol
just kidding congrats and good luck.
y.k.w.

The Preacher said...

ok anonymous, from now on I will call you Bill, so you are Bill, I could of called you Big Daddy but Bill will do.

Anonymous said...

thats funny! aka Billy the Big Kid

juan said...

don't understand your response, but whatever