Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lets Get A Physical

Well today for my new job I had to get a physical, and considering I am way over weight my blood pressure is were it should be. But as for my sugar it is high. They found what could be diabetes in my urine and after they did a hymo-something they saw that my sugar level is high, It was 131, today. under 121 Ishould be they said, but the thing for me to do is to lay off sugar and other sugar related food, not just candy. Oh and lose weight off course, It was an eye opening experience for me. And had I not have taken this new Job and required to take a physical, I probably would have found out to late the Doc. said, So to you God I say thank you very much, and to my wife for calling Oustelet. Please pray that I take this very serious, I know my wife will be supportive in helping me. She has always supported me in every thing I did whether career or the ministry. Being a preachers wife is not a called thing but it is a supportive role in my life. We may have our spiff and arguments but ultimately I know she loves me and I love her. We have been through alot in Louisiana, and we have been through it together. And we owe it all To Jesus, for it is God that has brought us through the valleys and let us take part of the mountain as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes you need to take care of your self bro we want you around awhile. congrats on the job. Bill

The Preacher said...

Thank you Bill, I appreciate that much, It was an eye opener, i just pray that I stick to doing right.
Later Bill