Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I wonder what happened

It is amazing to me how weak knee christian some have become. Popularity has become more important then the convictions you used to have. You have to ask 1 year ago how was I, did I stray this far. Hey whether it was from the 40s,50s,70s,80s,90s, it is still not of Gods. Maybe the god of this world. Oh and do we wink at it because they are my buddies, A man at my church wanted me so bad to talk with his Friend at my new job so bad because he knew that he could sin the sin unto death. (oh by the way that is in the bible, do you wink at that also and pray a little pray and ask God convict them.) this guy witnessed to him and led him to the Lord got him to church but the other friends influenced him to go back to the partying. this Brother prayed that I would talk to him. He even knew that after awhile he had to separate from him. but never stopped praying. God gave me liberty to talk to him for 2 hours and God made that no customers came in the store. HEY GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE PEOPLE!!!! or did you forget. This guy was in tears with repentance. What if I did what you do and say Or Pray God please help him to see. Get over yourself. Hell is to hot for you to just blow it off. Do you know that 3.2 billion people have never heard the gospel. they might know that there is a god out there but they don't know Him. Just going to church ain't cutting it friend. we have a commission, hey those on visitation aren't the only ones going to hell .. those around you to.. even the buddies. Do you ever think about those in hell. Especially the ones that don't know why they are there. It is one thing to hear the gospel and reject it but to never to have heard it and go to hell. those that do when they die and open up there eyes in hell are freaking out. I know what you are thinking hey the rich man knew why he was in hell, and Lazarus wasn't, you are so holier than me... The rich man knew because he rejected God. he knew who Abraham was and the Prophets...What about those today int he 10-40 gap of this world who have never heard of Jesus ever..... Oh wait I know; you think well that ain't my fault, you are right but God wont wink at your ignorance knowing that you know. i give my faith promise to but are you so proud of it, proud of what you can give. you might not be called to be a missionary neither am I but are you really doing all you can, Have you prayed for those missionary's, and no not just when it is mentioned in church i mean in your prayer life. pray for those that are called and actually go. remember you used to get upset with those do nothing missionarys and now what. Hey Help Me Lord! .....old fashioned used to mean something to.

No comments: