Friday, September 7, 2007

The New Job

God still answers prayers. in 2 weeks I start my new Job. I have been praying that if it be His will I could get a job that was Mon.- Fri. and 8-5, well The prayer was heard and I almost lost the opportunity due to miscommunication. All went well and instead of the maintenance job I was getting my new boss said it would be a waste for me to work that department even though it was the job I was applying for. Instead I will be working the shipping and receiving and other positions that would benefit me and company. My main position is receiving. and it is a 8 to 5 Mon.-Fri. It will be perfect Because I will be in town and there for Melinda when she closes.And I will be focusing more on the church and the bus ministry we will be starting. I almost feel bad leaving Oreilly Auto Parts because it feels good to help people with there vehicle and other engine parts from mowers, compressors, generators, and man it was good to learn about hitches and wiring. It is amazing how helpful it is for a customer who doesn't know have someone who knows. I give God all the glory because He allowed me to learn so much in these last 8 months. And I am still waiting for my leather jacket that I won. Thank you Lord for all that you did for me at Oreilly.

1 comment:

juan said...

He is still on the Throne.Praise God.