Sunday, September 2, 2007

It was a good day

My Pastor preached a mean message today and it was good. He preached out of 2 Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
You know it is so true though, many mock at God and His people. Everywhere you look it seem like it is getting more wicked. I like how God worked both Sunday School and Main service together. I am really enjoying beening Bro. Buddy's Associate Pastor, I don't know how long God will keep me here but I will enjoy every minute I got with Calvary Baptist.

5 comments:

juan said...

Hey bro sounds like you know God is going to move you.

juan said...

It is true man being scoffed @ christianaty in movies, tv & real life.

DeeDee said...

Hey John, thats a great picture of you and Bro.Howard. It's good to see you all together again!

Sal said...

baptists eat good in Louisiana!

The Preacher said...

yeah buddy we sure do and it aint cajun i eat i still know were i come from brother