Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Wife

There is only one woman in my life and she is my wife. She is everything to me and my prayer is I do my best to show her that. Being in the ministry has been great knowing my wife is behind me. I have been her Pastor, husband, and Friend now I am her husband and Friend. But I love it when she says to me you are still my Preacher. She knows that being in the perfect will of God is not only important for me but that it will affect our family. Because they have to follow me. Yesterday marked the 2 year anniversary that we moved here to Louisiana and my family has been with me through the up and downs. Through it all I tried to protect my children from thinking ill on church members even though they lied on me and slandered my name. But my wife has been my hero through it all. She never faltered on God and her Faith in Him. I want to remember this about my wife for as long as God lets us live on this earth till we get home to Heaven. Whether through the door of death or the rapture, not matter what this is my hope.

No comments: