Sunday, September 2, 2007

My Princess



Today after Sunday night services our church surprised my wife with a birthday party. It was great and they served her favorite food and mine by the way. We even tried some new stuff too some kind of pasta salad, Yummy. These are some pics of the party and as you can see I even tried to do the robot. Oh and the reason for the crown and scepter is because my wife is a Princess, and a little boy named David in Texas will fight you if you disagree. Oh and by the way that is me trying to do the robot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, first of all you guys look great! So were you surprised Melinda? And yup, David will fight you if you say she's not the princess! And John, don't quit your day job! I don't know if you could make it on doing the robot!

juan said...

lol the robot

Sal said...

you sure that wasnt a judo chop brother!!??

happy belated melinda!

The Preacher said...

Her birthday is really this Tuesday, and by the way I am Mr roboto,

juan said...

Mr Mogato